At Financial Horizons we are always looking for more convenient ways to serve our members. We currently have five 24 hour ATM's as well as one located inside our Fallon office available during business hours.
24 Hour Locations
- 1095 S. Main St, in the shopping center with Pizza Factory and DMV.
- 895 Sierra Way, behind the Credit Union office.
- 201 N. Main St. inside the front vestibule of the office.
- Drive-up ATM in the back of the office.
- 2711 Reno Hwy., on the right side of the building.
- Drive-up ATM located in the Drive-Thru.
While we strive to make the environments in which we have ATM's safe for the Public, we would like to make the following suggestions to help you ensure your safety. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both the operator of the facility and local law enforcement officials immediately.
- Commit your PIN to memory and never share it
- Wait until you leave the ATM to count your money
- Immediately report lost or stolen card to the financial institution
- Have your card ready, prepare for your transactions at home (for instance, by filling out a deposit slip) to minimize your time at the ATM.
- Wait until previous customers have finished their transactions.
- Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN
- When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look for suspicious activity near the ATM, particularly if it is after sunset. At night, be sure the facility (including the parking area and walkways) are well lit. Consider having someone accompany you when you use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any problem, go to another ATM or come back later.
- At a drive-up facility, make sure all the car doors are locked and all of the windows are rolled up, except the driver's window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.